I teach philosophy.
Philosophy is integral to all realms of human experience. It engages us at the foundations and frontiers of knowledge in all disciplines, and in everyday life. Accordingly, philosophy belongs to all of us, and is the responsibility of all of us. My goal is to help my students, majors and non-majors alike, become better philosophers.
I teach introduction to philosophy, ethics, and critical thinking.
I enjoy teaching students with a variety of backgrounds and viewpoints. I encourage open, constructive discussion in class. I am available to my students during office hours, by appointment, and via email.
Contact info and office hours can be found in the syllabus for your course, below:
California State University, Sacramento (dept link):
· Adding the Course (fall/spring): .docx .pdf
- Fall 2014 (syllabi to be posted soon):
- PHIL 002 Ethics, Sec 02 (TR 1:30-2:45)
- PHIL 006 Intro to Phil, Sec 07 (TR 12:00-1:15)
· Summer 2014:
· PHIL 002 Ethics, Sec 01 (TR 9:00-12:30, 6/3-7/10):